Leaders are responsible for bringing out the best in themselves and in the individuals they lead. They need to be able to coach their teams by enabling learning for improving performance. Many leaders are unfortunately not trained in the art of coaching and this can impact the effectiveness of their teams and ultimately, the performance of their organizations.
Discover how you can be an effective coach by understanding what drives people and what interferes with their performance. Practice our proven coaching tools and empowering mindset which are targeted at developing high-performing individuals at home and at work.
How do leaders transform the setbacks employees have at work into real, tangible results for a successful business? How do leaders coach their team to success in both their work and personal life?
This highly interactive and practical workshop focuses on equipping leaders with the skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary to be an effective coach by providing support for growth and performance.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the effectiveness of coaching as a tool to develop people, and the interferences that can obstruct people’s development
- Practice coaching skills using the GROW model for the purpose of developing staff and improving their performance
- Coach themselves and others to achieve greater results
- Understand the differences between a coach, mentor, counselor and instructor
- What drives human behavior and maximize potential
- How to build an empowering mindset to be an effective coach from within
- When to use the appropriate type of coaching style
- How to use the GROW model to coach for success and resilience
Supervisory level and above